Rules and Regulations for Admission
- The school is open for everyone irrespective of caste, creed and religion. In the forthcoming session, admission is open for all classes. The minimum age for a child to take admission to the Nursery class is 3 years plus as on 1st April of the academic session for which the admission is sought.
- Admission forms and prospectus can be obtained from the school office during office hours. Parents/Guardians are requested to fill in the Application forms with utmost care. New candidates must be introduced personally to the Principal/ Headmistress by the parents who will be responsible for his/her conduct and payment of fees.
- Admission to the school takes place after a preliminary test along with an interview with the parents/guardians. The Principal holds a discretionary power and his decision is final in allotting the standard of class of the student seeking admission.
- Regular attendance at school is in the interest of the students. It builds up a sense of devotion to duty and a habit for regularity and discipline. The students should arrive in time to the school. Parents’ co-operation will be much appreciated so that punctuality may be ensured.
- A student will have to put in at least 75% of the total attendance to be eligible for promotion.
- Students who have been absent from class must have the reason entered in the Record For Non- Attendance in the school diary
- Absentees on rejoining must produce Medical Certificate in case of sickness for over 3 (three) days.
- Pupils who are absent for more than one month without intimation are liable to have his /her name struck off the school rolls.
- A pupil is not permitted to leave the school premises during school hours except in cases of emergency and with the permission of the Principal/Headmistress.
Documents required for Admission
The following documents are required to be submitted with the Admission Form:
- Attested photocopy of child’s Birth Certificate from Corporation/ Municipality /Panchayat / Hospital.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (in case a student coming from other school).
- Four copies of recent passport size colour photographs of the child.